Department Forms

Updated 11/5/2020

Time Conflict Request (E-Form)

Prerequisite Course Waiver Form

Prerequisite Course Waiver Form (via Adobe Sign)

This form is only required for mechanical engineering students who are requesting a waiver of a prerequisite for a required mechanical engineering course (ME prefix). This form is not required for waivers of prerequisites for technical electives or graduate courses (ME 500 level class). Please make sure to apply for the waiver to the lecture instructor not your lab.

Special Problems Form

Special Problems Form (via Adobe Sign)

After the form is signed by your instructor and department chair, you'll receive an email so you can download the PDF. If you are approved to use ME400 for technical elective credit via this form, you need to attach the signed form to a course substitution request to get the credit on your transcript.  You can start the course substitution process here:

Related Content