Find Your Advisor
Your mechanical engineering faculty advisor is available to assist you with questions regarding mechanical engineering courses, career advice, or anything else related to your major.
Students on Academic Probation
Jim LoCascio is your advisor if you are on academic probation.
Need more help?
For help on any of the following topics, visit Engineering Student Services.
- Academic Probation
- Administrative Probation and Minimum Progress
- Admissions (preparation for transfer students)
- Advising (faculty and Advising Center staff)
- Catalog Changes (for majors within the College of Engineering)
- Changing Majors
- College of Engineering Advising Procedures
- Minors and Double Majors
- Reentering Engineering Students
- Technical Electives
- Withdrawal Policies